Before You Begin
- Ensure you have the most recent form of the Instagram application.
- Convert your Instagram account into a business profile.
- Be an administrator on a Page or Business Manager account.
- You should have an item inventory related with a shop on Facebook.
- You should sell qualified physical products, which means no administrations.
- Your account must be approved for shopping on Instagram to feature products in posts and stories.
- Make sure you have the latest version of the Instagram app.
- You should already have completed set up for shopping on Instagram before you can enable it from your Instagram App.
To enable the ability to feature products from the Instagram App:
- Go to your profile and tap
- Tap Settings
- Tap Business.
- Tap Shopping. Note: The option to tap Shopping is only available to accounts that have been approved for shopping on Instagram.
- Tap Continue
- Select a product catalog to connect to your business profile.
- Tap Done.
If you don’t see Shopping, your account is probably still under review or it hasn’t been approved for shopping on Instagram. The review process can take up to a few days, but sometimes we may need to review the account in more detail, which can take longer.
I would like to mention that with tools like Instagram aggregators, you can embed Instagram feed on your website and make it shoppable with social commerce platforms like Taggshop.